Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Fun food find

Thanks to my good friend, Christina, we now have yummy, nutritious, organically grown produce delivered right to our door!

The Organic Produce Shoppe (www.organicproduceshoppe.com) is operated by Stanwood's Klesick Family Farm and provides a weekly drop-off service to families throughout Snohomish County. Each week, we receive an assortment of produce - it's fun to see what is going to be delivered. Today our delivery included: baby spinach, red leaf lettuce, cauliflower, tangelos, oranges, apples, blueberries, an onion, an English cucumber, and a tomato. I enjoy the challenge of incorporating the delivery into my weekly meals. And the best part of the whole deal is the home delivery - one less trip to the grocery store is TOTALLY worth it for me!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

My mom and I had talked about doing this and splitting everything as she didn't think she would use all of it on her own. I'll check out the website, thanks for the info!