Friday, March 07, 2008

Those crazy McGee kids...

Here are few more pictures from our pint-sized exhibitionist. Caitlin always wakes up in the morning with her PJs slightly unzipped and the zipper just keeps comin' down! Here is Caitlin brewing my morning coffee in her kitchen.

And here she is drawing pictures...she was shortly dressed after this picture. :)

Ryan has some crazy antics of his own...namely wearing Mommy's shoes. Here is wearing my boots, with a heel. He enjoyed the challenge of walking around the house in these babies!


2 comments:

Hilary said...

Don't you just love blackmail pictures!

Natalie said...

Jordan does the same thing. When I get her in the morning her pj's are always unzipped. I go and check on her in the middle of the night and have to zip them up. What is their fascination with the zipper. I just hope she doesn't learn how to take her diaper off.