The picture is huge - like 16 x 20 - and, for some reason, never made it above the head table, but Mike was able to keep it as a "souvenir." We had some fun with it in high school. I remember Mike photocopying it and sticking images of his head all over my bedroom and we'd pose for pictures with it, etc.
Well, the head has lived in my closet at my parents house for the past decade, and now that we have our own house, my mom has slowly been bringing up my stuff (so I can keep it in my closet or garage!) and the head came along a couple of months ago.
I joked around with Mike before he left that I was going to take the head with us every where we went, so we could feel like Mike was with us. We could take it to the zoo, the children's museum, church and it could become a permanent fixture in the passenger seat of my car. I thought it would be funny, but because of its size, it would be a bit cumbersome.
So, I staged a little photo-op at home instead. Here is a shot of Ryan and Caitlin with Daddy's giant head. Maybe I'll take it out one of these days, just for kicks!

Have a good day!
3 comments:
That would be so funny if you took it everywhere one day and took pictures around town with it! If you do, please drive by my house, honk and wave, so I can get a nice laugh :)
That is hilarious. I would love to see you bring it to Stroller Strides :)
You are too funny! Please bring it to Stroller Strides!
Post a Comment