Poor Miss Caitlin has the stomach flu for the second time in two weeks! She started getting sick, in the car of all places, Saturday afternoon and although she has stopped throwing up, she is barely eating anything. I'm taking her to the pediatrician tomorrow to make sure there isn't anything else going on. And in regards to the throwing up in the car, if anyone has tips for cleaning a suede purse, I would appreciate them. Right now, it's too yucky to even take to the dry cleaners!
Thankfully, no one else has come down with it this time. I'm praying the rest of us stay healthy - I don't think I can deal with another extended stomach flu bug. Ryan appears to be fine. He is reaping the benefits of having a sick sister - lots of TV time. I've tried banishing him to his bedroom for some train time, but he always finds his way back in front of the TV!
1 comment:
I'm SO sorry to hear that Caitlin has the stomach buggy AGAIN!! I'll send good thoughts that you and Ryan don't get it again too. I can't believe your hubby will be gone for that long, let me know if you need some time out of the house!
Post a Comment