By the time I made it downstairs (with camera in hand because I couldn't miss this photo-op) she decided to sit on the table - which is still a 'no-no' in our house. I had to snap a few pictures of her before asking her to get down - some good blackmail material for her teenage years!
Here she is again, victoriously waving her hands in the air. I know what she is thinking - 'Yes! I've defeated mommy yet again!'Oh - and Ryan wasn't complety innocent in this whole ordeal. He helped Caitlin take off her shirt because she was 'hot.' Umm, not very believable!
If you haven't gathered from my recent posts who the challenging child is - here's one more from the 'archives' to make things very clear! I think this was another trip upstairs - with Ryan saying, "Mom, Caitlin's standing on the piano!" They certainly keep us on our toes!
1 comment:
I loved looking back at the kiddos so little and you pregnant!! So fun to get a different glimps of your day to day life through your blog. PS - Loving Eat, Pray, Love...can't wait for our next Bookclub!
Post a Comment