Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 4 and I'm losing it already!

You're not going to believe this, but Ryan has the stomach flu...again. Someone in our house has had the stomach flu for a month. It started first thing this morning and we're still in the middle of it. The poor guy can't keep any fluids down. I really hope this bug is quicker than the last one. We've had more than our fair share of sickness this winter!

The worst possible scenario for a family missing their daddy is to be house-bound. I'm trying to remain upbeat about the situation - what can I do but laugh?! I'm sure Mike is sooo disappointed that he's missing this round of the yucks. :) I'm convinced that this time I'm going to get it, but I'm trying my hardest to evade it...again. I've spent the day sanitizing everything in hopes that we can get rid of this thing for good - the bathrooms and kitchen have all been drenched in Lysol and I've washed as many plastic toys as I can get my hands on. Hopefully Ryan is on the mend and we can get back into our groove soon.

Our days are so much more fun when we can spend them out and about with friends and family!

1 comment:

The Zdeneks said...

Abbey, please call me if you need anything! I work late Mon-Wed, but I'm off by 8:15 and can pick up stuff and bring it to you and the kiddos if you need!

Please, please, please do not hessitate to ask for help! I live pretty close. :)