Here's a picture of the ship pulling out for deployment. The sailors are "manning the rails" as is customary when pulling out of or into a port.Mike isn't manning the rails - he is deep in the heart of the ship in the engineering department making sure the ship can actually go!
I prefer to have him inside the ship - it makes me nervous thinking about him standing on the edge like that. I don't want him going outside, but he does have strict instructions (from me!) to make sure he sees daylight every day. He's really busy working and there are obviously no windows, so he'll have to make an effort to go up to the bridge or somewhere to see the sky!
3 comments:
Unfortuantely I have already failed Abbey's strict direction and forget to get outside a couple of days. I figure she'll have a little bit of time to forgive me.
Yep, I'll forgive you...but just this once. :)
You guys are too cute! Great shot of the ship, really neat to see :)
Post a Comment