
Caitlin chilling in the chair, wearing the protective sunglasses.
After the dentist, we went to pick out a new bike for Ryan and a helmet for Caitlin. Ryan has been asking for a big boy bike for weeks now - and the kids have been fighting over our one tricycle - so I thought it was time to get him some new wheels. I did some research and was hoping to find one for sale on Craig's List, but I was out of luck. So, the next best deal was a starter bike at Wal-Mart (not my favorite place to shop, but I made an exception because the bike was such a good deal!!). We found the bike and a helmet for Caitlin and came home for a full afternoon of bike riding. Caitlin specifically asked for a princess helmet and was thrilled when we found a pink Disney princesses helmet. I think the dentist appointment (and a skipped nap) wore out our little princess. She fell asleep in the car and I put her in the living room when we got home - and this is how I found her a few moments later.

Ryan hit the driveway as soon as we got home. I still have to raise the seat a bit, but it didn't seem to bother him. Thankfully, we have a really flat driveway. I pulled both cars out to block the street and he rode out here for hours.

Perfecting his technique

Caitlin gets in on the action after her power nap. She just realized that she inherited the tricycle. Her response: "Yippee!"

Caitlin and all her princesses

No comments:
Post a Comment