Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Farewell to summer?

We went to a super fun BBQ on Saturday afternoon -- and the kids fully enjoyed the sun, water, and all of the fun outside toys. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Looking outside this morning, I can't believe these pictures were taken just five days ago. It's dark, dreary, and cold this morning. I put the kids in fleece PJs last night and turned the heat on this morning to warm up the house. Is our summer over?? Sadly, I kind of think it might be. I'm glad we had an opportunity to play on Saturday!

Taylor, Ryan, and Caitlin enjoying popsicles.
Taylor taking Ryan for a ride.

Caitlin waited until the last weekend of August to finally enjoy a sprinkler. Oh well, there's always next year! She was so cold on Saturday, but every time I offered her a towel she declined! She loved the water!






1 comment:

Hilary said...

The popcicle picture turned out so great in their green suits! I can't believe how dark it was today either. You know this crazy state though, we'll get those beautiful fall days ;)