1. I asked her to stand next to Ryan so I could take their picture and unprompted, just gave me this face. I was taking a picture of Ryan's necklace that he made at Vacation Bible Camp this morning at my parents' church and she proudly made her "scary face." Caitlin made a necklace too, but she ate it on the way home (Fruity Cheerios on a string) so there is no photograph.2. All day she has been telling me that she is not a baby, she is a big girl.
3. The funniest thing happened after dinner. I had a cookie for the kids to split and I told Caitlin she had to eat a carrot before she got her half of the cookie. She grabbed a carrot and ate it, so I gave her the cookie. As soon as she had the cookie in hand, she was spitting out the carrot onto her plate. I said, "No ma'am!" She looked at me with a completely straight face and answered, "Oh no, it just fell out of my mouth." Then she proceeded to eat her cookie!
2 comments:
Hilarious! That last story really had me laughing...she's clearly a very clever two year old.
I miss you guys!! Especially after reading all the updates that I haven't had a chance to get to!! Caitlin is hilarious, her pictures kill me. Hope to see you all soon :)
Post a Comment