Want to spice up your children's music library?? I have the artist for you!!
I just interviewed the COOLEST children's artist this morning. Steve Roslonek, creator of SteveSongs (www.stevesongs.com). He describes his music as "grown-up music with kid content." It is incredible - fun and educational.
I just got a copy of one of his CDs in the mail yesterday and Ryan and Caitlin were be-bopping all the way home from the post office. His music is something I would want to listen to...maybe even without the kids in the car!!
Steve is coming to Seattle on May 17 to perform a benefit concert for Children's Hospital at UW's Kane Hall 11am. I'm going to try and take the kids - it sounds like so much fun!
He's also going to be co-hosting PBS Kids morning preschool block beginning on May 19th...you can look for him as Mr. Steve, the music teacher. He'll be performing original songs in between shows.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to check out his music, the CD's we have now are REALLY starting to make me crazy!
Post a Comment