
Ryan is 3 1/2 years old today. How did that happen? I still remember going into labor with him, hearing my midwife say, "IT'S A BOY," bringing him home to our tiny, one-bedroom apartment in San Diego, and struggling those first few months because he was soooo fussy.
He's turning into such a fun, quirky little person who treats his sister very well (most of the time!) and loves to learn new things. He is still passionate about all things car-, truck-, train- or construction-related
And on this day, I'm very pleased to announce that he is FINALLY fully potty-trained. It's been a battle -- he's stubborn like his daddy and he held out longer than I would have liked. I'm excited that he's a bit more independent and ready for preschool in the fall.
2 comments:
HAPPY 3.5 YEAR BIRTHDAY RYAN!! AND POTTY TRAINED TOO!!? That's 6 yrs faster than your Daddy figured it out! WOOO HOOOO!!!
Yippeeeee for diaper free!!!
Post a Comment