**Clarification: Ryan had no idea what he looked like - *I* thought he looked like a little chief**Thursday, September 25, 2008
Politically incorrect
When Ryan came running into the family room the other night in this get-up, I couldn't resist taking a picture! Here he is dressed as your stereotypical Native American chief -- or possibly papoose? -- complete with a head dress and war paint! Actually, the "head dress" is a football-shaped Easter basket and the "war paint" is some Crayola marker he used to "face paint." Happy Autumn!
**Clarification: Ryan had no idea what he looked like - *I* thought he looked like a little chief**
**Clarification: Ryan had no idea what he looked like - *I* thought he looked like a little chief**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at him and his creativity! Too cute! :o)
Guess who has that same shirt ;)
Ryan is awesome!!
Post a Comment