The kids LOVED the shower and I LOVED how easy it was. I just reached in there, threw some shampoo on their heads, and gave them a shower puff with some body wash on it and let them do their thing! No toys, no messy clean-up, no water being launched across the room by Mr. Ducky!Friday, September 19, 2008
Shower time
I must confess: I hate giving the kids a bath. I usually give them a bath every other night (except in the summer when they are filthy), but I don't look forward to this night time ritual. It is time-consuming, messy, and awkward to bathe them in the tub amidst their large fleet of boats and ducks and.... So the other night, when I casually asked if they wanted to jump in our shower, I was thrilled when they excitedly answered, 'yes!'.
The kids LOVED the shower and I LOVED how easy it was. I just reached in there, threw some shampoo on their heads, and gave them a shower puff with some body wash on it and let them do their thing! No toys, no messy clean-up, no water being launched across the room by Mr. Ducky!
The kids LOVED the shower and I LOVED how easy it was. I just reached in there, threw some shampoo on their heads, and gave them a shower puff with some body wash on it and let them do their thing! No toys, no messy clean-up, no water being launched across the room by Mr. Ducky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA HA! Some day your kids are going to kill you for taking this picture...but it is so sweet! I'm an every other day bath giver myself. Mikaelyn's hair is so curly, it takes a lot to wash it! Hopefully this will make your nights that much easier! :o)
I too dislike the pain and suffering of bathtime. Erin recently discovered showers, and is hooked....I love it!! The tub stays so much cleaner (not much sudsy residue) and she actually gets to wash her own hair. Not too mention, I'm not a fan of sitting in your own dirty water!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment