On this Thanksgiving eve, I spent a few minutes thinking of things I'm thankful for. Some are silly and superficial, but other things I'm so incredibly grateful for. I limited my list at thirty, but I could have gone on and on. God has richly blessed my life. So, here's my list.
I'm thankful for:
Mike’s unconditional love and support
Healthy children
Starbucks coffee
The ability to worship freely
Jane Austen books
Ryan and Caitlin’s unique personalities
My incredible friends – they make me a better wife, mom, and friend
The seat warmers in my minivan
God’s perfect timing
Finding success doing something I love
Ryan’s sensitive heart
Being a stay-at-home mommy to our beautiful kids
Torrential rain storms
Play dates
Reality TV
Hot showers
Jesus’ sacrifice
Our house and yard
Tulips
God’s faithfulness
Mike’s awesome Daddy skills
Our extended family (and how close they are!)
Gold Creek Community Church and its ministry
Caitlin’s vivid imagination
Mexican food
The Internet
Yoga pants
On Demand
The men and women (especially our friends) serving our country around the world
God’s sovereignty
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Amen, friend :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
So much to be thankful for! God is good!! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! :o)
Yoga Pants & Reality TV! Your to much like me. We had a great time with Mike. Glad he could come with us. Hopefully he had a good time too.
I too, am grateful for yoga pants! So much cuter than sweats!
I meant to tell you that I saw an article of yours in a parenting magazine at my doctor's office...I was so proud to be an old friend of yours...way to go Abbey!
Post a Comment