Saturday, November 01, 2008

The princess and the dragon

Our three-day Halloween extravaganza has come to an end...although we're all still riding the sugar high!!

On Wednesday, our buddy, Austin, had a costume-themed birthday party. Here's an attempt at getting all the kids (ages 8 weeks to 4) to sit still for a group shot. This was the best we got.

On Thursday night, our church hosted Candy Land Lane, a trick-or-treat/festival event. It was a lot of fun. I passed out candy in Ryan's classroom for a half hour and enjoyed seeing all the little ones dressed up. Mike took the kids trick-or-treating and then on to the bounce houses. They had a blast.

Last night, we went down to my parents' house in Bellevue for dinner and more trick-or-treating. Both of the kids were really into it this year. Caitlin is so independent. I kept trying to hold her hand and she'd say, "I'm okay. I not need a hand." She was definitely on a mission for candy!Here's our pretty princess and dashing dragon. After trick-or-treating, we stopped by Grandma Kay's house to show off the costumes (and get a few more treats!). We didn't get home until 9:30pm. We were all exhausted, but we had so much fun!





















No comments: