Monday, November 24, 2008

Little mama

Caitlin, somewhat surprisingly, loves babies (real or pretend). I never imagined that she would be so nurturing - especially since she didn't get her first baby doll until a year ago!

Being the second child, Caitlin gets to play with lots of hand-me-downs. Having a big brother, she loves cars, trains, blocks, etc. After last Christmas, I noticed that she was spending lots of time driving cars around the floor, so I started looking for a reasonably-priced baby. I found a great set at Target (my favorite store!) that included two babies, a stroller, bassinet, and high chair. She was instantly hooked!!

Now, she always has a baby doll or animal in tow, along with purse filled with bottles and other things she might need. I love watching her play and use her imagination!
Caitlin is sitting in her "car" a.k.a. the laundry basket, holding Kiki, her pink monkey. Notice the purse and other goodies.
Baby Buddy (one of my Cabbage Patch Kids from when I was younger) just woke up from his nap and needs a story.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So cute!! Jordan loves baby dolls and taking care of them too. It is so fun watching her act like a little mommy :)