When Ryan first started using the squirt gun, I thought it was a huge mistake to have given it to him. It ran out of water waaaay too fast. After I showed him how to refill it with the hose, all was fine. I told him he could squirt the grass and the plants and he did pretty well with that rule except for the few occasions when he squirted me or the windows. Squirting me was an accident (or so he says) and for the windows, he said he was "washing them because they are really dirty." Hmm...smart little guy.
Thanks, Daddy!
Caitlin still loves anything snuggly that she hold and pretend it's a baby. In fact, recently she's been bringing tons of animals in bed with her at night and throws a fit when we leave the house and I tell her she has to leave the animals behind. She is especially fond of this little Mickey Mouse figurine at my parents' house, so I thought that she should have one of her own. She loves it and insists on carrying it all over the place. It's very sweet.
Caitlin and Mickey
It's been nice enough for popsicles this week, so Ryan and Caitlin enjoyed one on the deck yesterday afternoon. Caitlin has a unique way of licking the popsicle! Gotta give her credit though - she made it through the entire grape popsicle without a drop of it on her shirt!
2 comments:
Caitlin and her popsicle was so cute! Payton and I enjoyed watching it, right now Payton keeps saying "more, more" to watch it again! Too cute!
She is so cute. Her little tongue is so funny moving back and forth. I am sure it took her forever to finish it that way :)
Post a Comment