Two of Ryan's buddies, Gabriel and Adrian, are sporting cool summer buzz cuts. I was inspired to try my hand at cutting Ryan's hair. I think the first attempt was a success. Ryan was an all-star and sat very still - of course, the promise of chocolate chips was a huge motivator!
Maybe I'll get good enough with the clippers to cut Mike's hair when he gets home!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the new haircut!! He is so cute!! You did a good job with the cut.
Love the haircut! Isn't it nice to be able to save the money and time and do it at home?? I noticed the Nordstrom bag in the background...how's the sale??
I like the haircut too. More importantly, the Nordstrom sale better have not been too good. I don't really want to hear about how much money you "saved."
Post a Comment