And here's our girl two years later:
We are so blessed to have Caitlin in our lives - and Mike and I are thrilled that God chose us to be her parents! She's spunky, a little sassy, but sweet and cuddly too! She LOVES anything to do with babies and of course, whatever Ryan is playing with.
Ryan and Caitlin spent a good hour playing outside with one of her birthday presents: a water table. It will be more fun once it's warmer outside, but they didn't seem to mind the cloudy skies and cooler temperatures.
We'll be celebrating her birthday on Sunday with a family party. I'm going to attempt to make an Elmo cake - that's all she has asked for the past few weeks. I'll be sure to post pictures!
And finally, here's a very entertaining video of Caitlin singing happy birthday to herself (with a little help from Ryan)!

No comments:
Post a Comment