Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another month...gone!

We've painstakingly reached the two-month mark which means more presents from Daddy. Two months down...only five more to go. :(

Since we're re-landscaping our backyard, this month's theme was outside toys. Ryan got a new dump truck (like he needs another one!) to use in the yard.

Caitlin got a her own watering can and yard tools. Hopefully this week I can get my pots planted so she'll have something to water!

It still seems like we have sooooo long to go before Mike gets home. I think I'll feel better once we reach the three-month mark - then we're almost halfway. We're really busy all the way through July 4th, so I'm hoping the time passes quickly!

2 comments:

The Zdeneks said...

Yay for two months down!!

Hilary said...

I feel like time already has gone by so quickly for it to be 2 months down already. Then again, I'm not in your shoes day in and out ;)