The other night, I couldn't resist snapping a picture while she was sleeping, although I feel a bit bad because I think she knew I was taking a picture by the expression on her face. Oh well, I had to capture this moment in time - naked Caits, laying on her PJs, with her beloved paci in her mouth.
Friday, December 05, 2008
"I got hot"
Almost every night for the past month or so, Caitlin has taken off her pajamas after I've put her in bed. The following morning, I always ask her why she did it and she says, "I got hot." This cannot be true because we quite possibly live in the coldest house in Snohomish County!!
The other night, I couldn't resist snapping a picture while she was sleeping, although I feel a bit bad because I think she knew I was taking a picture by the expression on her face. Oh well, I had to capture this moment in time - naked Caits, laying on her PJs, with her beloved paci in her mouth.

The other night, I couldn't resist snapping a picture while she was sleeping, although I feel a bit bad because I think she knew I was taking a picture by the expression on her face. Oh well, I had to capture this moment in time - naked Caits, laying on her PJs, with her beloved paci in her mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This reminds me of a quote: "A sweater is a garment a child wears when his (her) mother feels cold."
Grandma Yates
Post a Comment