Only two more weeks until I celebrate the big 3-0. Time to say goodbye to my twenties! I had big plans to accomplish all sorts of things before this big birthday, but the only thing I have accomplished is being published - I guess that's an accomplishment.
Caitlin has entered the "throwing everything" phase - and she's got quite an arm. Today at lunch, she was launching apple slices across the room.
I registered Ryan for preschool in the fall. How did he get so old? He'll be attending a great little preschool at our church. I'm excited for him - he'll love it.
Mike is spending his "vacation" tearing up our backyard. Anyone want to help him (and Ryan) dig up some pesky ground cover? :)
I'm going to compete in the Danskin triathlon in August. I'm going to my first spinning class at the Y tomorrow -- gotta get my seat ready for bike riding. Ouch!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should consider having two children as a major accomplishment!!
Grandma Yates
Post a Comment