
Here's a picture of Ryan at our other favorite park - the Tot Lot. It's wonderful - we go there at least three times a week. It's a perfect park for an active 2-year old! It has a fun structure to climb on, rubberized ground cover, grass for soccer, a "forest" of trees to explore...and best of all, it's completely fenced in. Ryan loves it because there is so much to play with...I love it because I can visit with my friends, drink a cup of coffee and relax because he can't escape!
3 comments:
Holy Cow, Ryan is looking so much more like a little boy than a toddler. Abbey, I miss seeing you guys and talking. Caitlin is just beautiful. I hope you enjoyed your ladies night out at lallapalooza, I wish I could have been there. I hope your move goes well and I want you to stay in touch!!
Wow, Little Ryan is looking all growns up! Peep out that hair! Haha, what a little stud. Looking forward to seeing you guys when you get into town!
Hi Abby,
Your kids are precious. I hope you guys had a good time in Washington.
Go Navy!
Daryl Hill
Post a Comment