A belated Happy Easter! We had a great day. Ryan enjoyed his Easter basket (while Mike and I enjoyed the candy inside the eggs). I went a bit overboard with the Easter basket, but it's so much fun to buy things for Ryan...and with Easter, I had a great excuse!! Ryan's favorite things from the Easter Bunny included a Sesame Street bath toys set and a new book about Elmo and the Count. He still loves anything Sesame Street!We went to church and then had a nice Easter dinner potluck with several of our military friends (the families of Ryan's playmates). Ryan had a wonderful time playing with his friends while we enjoyed some yummy food!
Ryan is finally reaching the age where he can play independently for a while - it's soooo nice! I only get concerned when the house gets really quiet...then I can usually find him playing with the toilet, the answering machine, the computer, the microwave or the stereo!
No comments:
Post a Comment