Ryan and I spent last week in Seattle visiting friends and family. One of the highlights of the week was Ryan's haircut appointment at The Hair Chair, a children's hair salon. You pay a ridiculous amount of money to have your child sit on a tractor or an airplane, surrounded by toys and books, while the stylist cuts their hair. Since Ryan HATES having his hair cut, I decided to suck it up, pay the money, and hope that the professionals were more successful than I had been at home!Ryan got to ride in the tractor with a bucket full of cars, but that didn't entice him to behave. He was screaming and crying (with huge crocodile tears) seconds into the cut. He proceeded to cry and thrash throughout the entire appointment. I was sweating profusely by the time he was finished - it was just as stressful for me as for him. He came out of there with a very cute big boy haircut - no more wispy baby hairs. When the crying began, I asked the stylist to cut it short so we could wait several months before attempting another haircut. The saddest (and funniest) part of the whole appointment was that Ryan continued to "drive" the tractor while crying. Poor little guy!
1 comment:
Hey! I'm sorry I missed you guys when you were up here! Ryan just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment