Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Baby McGee at 21 Weeks!



Happy Valentine's Day!! Valentine's Day is a special day in our house - it started as a day with sad memories, but those have been replaced with happy ones. Three years ago, I miscarried my first pregnancy on Valentine's Day when Mike was on deployment. At the time, I thought it would horrible every year to have that reminder on a holiday. Thankfully, exactly one year later, we found out that I was pregnant with Ryan. The sad memories of the previous year were replaced with the excitement and expectation of this new baby.

Today, we added to our happy memories by getting to see Baby #2! I had my ultrasound this morning and things look great. Hopefully you can make out the picture - it's a side profile of the head with two, clenched fists up by its face and a leg off to the left. The baby was very active throughout the whole scan. The tech was moving the wand all over my belly, searching for the little one. We're sticking to a due date of June 26th and still waiting to find out the sex. Only four months longer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is my next nephew going to have a giant head too? Just kidding.

Glad to see/hear that everyone is doing well.